So Much Improvement with a Little Exercise
The Windsor and Maidenhead SMILE Club is a charitable trust which seeks to support SMILE Exercise sessions to sustain, promote and enhance the health of older people living within the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
- We would like to re-assure you that there is a session for you.
- We can cater for those who are looking for a more robust exercise and those who would prefer to stay seated.
- As well as exercise there are hidden bonuses to attending sessions.
- It is a place to meet people, to make friends and have a cup of tea and a biscuit.
- No more do you need to feel lonely with its friendly and sociable atmosphere.
- We strive to bring people into the community who may well feel isolated at home.
- It is a good place to meet other people in a safe and caring environment.
- Hear what people have to say about coming to a SMILE class. Click on the words playback
- Become a member of our CLOSED FACEBOOK page
- Click here if you would like to give money to the charitable funds
***** WEDNESDAY 12TH SEPT 2018 - DAILY LIVING MADE EASY - TOWN HALL- 10.30AM - 2.30PM *********